→ 30 Jun 12 at 4 pm
Google Earth Reveals a mystery in China
Google Earth Satellites have spotted some massive mysterious structures in a remote location in the Gobi Desert. This anomaly stretches over 1 mile long and can be seen from space. The structure seems to consists of strange rectangles contained within a giant rectangle.
The theories on this anomaly are diverse. Some state they are the Chinese Military testing nuclear or military technology. Others claim they are for peaceful purposes and resemble some sort of solar technology. Still others claim these marks are the work of extra terrestrials with an unknown agenda.
Many are claiming that around the time of Roswell and Area 51 there were many fields like this in the USA.
Interestingly enough the shapes are within 100 miles of the Chinese Space facilities. All of the images are from an area located in Dunhuang, Jiuquan, Gansu, north of the Shule River, which crosses the Tibetan Plateau to the west into the Kumtag Desert. Have fun looking on your own!
- google-earth-street-view reblogged this from disconnectedreality
- red-dumpling reblogged this from disconnectedreality
- hundr3dthmonkey likes this
- chopzz likes this
- brrrun likes this
- cosmicpebble likes this
- austindpearce reblogged this from disconnectedreality
- palpability likes this
- austindpearce likes this
- emelieberg likes this
- disconnectedreality reblogged this from theatlasmarch
- chaartreusee reblogged this from theatlasmarch
- theresjustnothing reblogged this from feedthecrows
- theresjustnothing likes this
- gbarreraz2 likes this
- truemang reblogged this from theatlasmarch
- gopher-guts reblogged this from child-of-the-universe
- wellallbeancients likes this
- riotshields likes this
- feedthecrows reblogged this from child-of-the-universe
- feedthecrows likes this
- insieme-siamo-invincibili likes this
- zombiefucks likes this
- child-of-the-universe reblogged this from theatlasmarch
- theatlasmarch posted this